1. This is a Full Kill/Capture/Force Collar/Mirror Zone room.
2. All role-play must be realistic and appropriate. It is not appropriate to attack a person in the Stadium without valid role-play reasoning.
3. Panthers would not enter a Gorean arena to train or to settle their disputes and should utilize the Circle of Spears for spars and duels.
4. All spars and duels in this stadium will follow the Prodigy Combat Rules . Please be aware of the latest additions to Open Combat rules, as follows:
1. When a conflict breaks out, those who are able to participate and become a factor in
the scenario will be limited to those who are already present within the
room. A scenario is seen as beginning at the moment of the first
1.2 If some one entered between a declared weapons
post, but before the initial attack, then they could participate if they
1.3 Pouncing however is not acceptable. Pouncing is
defined as making an attack based on the initial first entry post into
the room itself. This is set into place for a couple of reasons.
Example:. Sometimes as large groups travel together, some one is
bound to enter the room first, with the others following quickly. (Ex. A
home traveling together. a FW & FM traveling together, etc.) In such
cases, upon entering, you may opt to not role play for up to a 10
minute window, to allow for your companions to fully arrive and begin
role play together. If you enter into role play prior to your traveling
companions arriving, your 10 minute window is no longer applicable.