to Valiance Keep TorvaldsBerg. The Home of "High Jarl" Drake Grey.
is a settlement located at the base of Torvaldsberg mountain , deep in the
northern expanse of Torvaldsland: Rising to over seventeen thousand feet high.
The Keep is situated at the base just west of the stream which gives the land
its ability to sustain minimal life within this rugged terrain. This is a
fishing and trading community and holds true to the northern traditions of
Torvaldsland and the laws that govern the Northern ways of life.
has it that the great Torvald sleeps within the mountain, waiting to rise until
he is needed once more. This is where the great Ivar Forkbeard and Tarl Cabot
found a central chamber where weapons and armor were found, said to belong to
the great Torvald. One of the weapons found was the War arrow which was used to
rally the men of Torvaldsland and the surrounding areas against the army of
RULES OF THE KEEP:
1. FM of the home rule and govern the home.
2. All Castes are welcome, but not recognized in the North and thus as Members will not be required.
3. Gender-bending or dueling is strictly prohibited.
4. OOC is frowned on. Ask permission before a private message.
5. -THIS IS A ROLE PLAY ROOM -Enter, role play how you got here. Be realisitic. Do not just come
in and say "Morning". Role play your character.
6. If you are new and wish to learn you may use ~o~ in the room it is recognized. However, if you
participate with anyone in the Room or call someone Master, Jarl or Mistress you can be collared. If you
interact the ~o~ becomes invalid. You may enter the room three times safely using ~o~. After that you
must either choose to r/p with us or leave.
7. Before entering you should take a gorean name. If you do not take a name, the title that you are
automatically are given at entrance will be what you are. "SLEEN FOOD". And you will be booted.
8. Insults towards anyone in the room or about the room will get you an instant boot. We will not tolerate
it. Repeated harrassment and/or offenses will be reported to the Site Owner and we will establish a ban
from our room.
9. A Free Woman of the Keep can be placed in the bond-circle and collared ONLY by the High Jarl
of the Keep.
If any FW's behavior is slave like or the woman speaks negatively of or to a FM of the home. They will be
caged until the High Jarl or Second can review the case.(Scripts need to be made of this)
The High Jarl or Second will render a judgment within 48 hours of the incident.
Within the first 48 hours, if the FW's companion or champion arrives, the FM will meet with the High Jarl to
negotiate for the woman. If the 48 hour time lapses the fate of the FW will rest with the High Jarl.
10. NPC animals will be allowed to enhance a FM or FW role play, Kurri are allowed, but unless equipped
with a translator box , will not be able to communicate effectively. Larls, sleens and any other from the
animal kingdom are not allowed to speak. NPC animals and Kurri can not kill a character.
11. We are an advanced r/p room. One-liners do not kick it with us. If you want to r/p then r/p. If you can't
keep up with us it might be better to go to the beginner friendly rooms. We are not Beginner friendly.
12. Bonds do NOT travel on Gor, so choose to enter without a collar and you will become a bond
of the keep.
13. Bonds that enter with a collar, must have a previous agreement between your Owner and any FM or
FW of the home, otherwise you will be caged until your Owner or representative of such comes to speak to
the High Jarl or Second of the home.
14. Bonds will show proper respect for all Free present, period. If a bond is found disrespectful, they will be
dealt with promptly at the discretion of the Free of the home.
15. Any and all combat within the home will default to PoD's fighting system of Prodigy and will be judged
by the Room Leader. If the Room Leader is involved, He and the other party involved will agree on
which Judge is acceptable to both for the judging of the match. All Gorean weapons are allowed but use of
them within the home will be Discussed with the High Jarl, Second and the FM involved.
16.Raids are allowed, however they will be according to PoD Raid Rules. All captives will be
released after 72 hours without worries of retaliation. The Raiders will wear tags and will not outnumber the
men in the home at the time of the raid. Two Free Men of the home must be here for a raid to be allowed.
17.Full kill zone, Full capture zone, Force collar, Mirror zone
1. Free women will adjust to customs of the north, which are the following:
Veils not required, small sleen knife/dagger allowed to be carried.
2. If a FW acts inappropriately or other than the expected behavior of a FW of the North. The FW is
subjected to be caged and dealt with by the High Jarl or Second.
3. Remember Women you enter at your own risk. This home can decide to collar any Free Woman that
enters the home. However, if a visiting Free Woman is invited to our home we will not force collar her
unless she acts inappropriately.
4. Free Woman that are not of the home and are not Travelling with Free Men should have at least two
male escorts. They can be NPC. If you have to NPC escorts please put them in your tags or you could face
***Special thanks to Marti and Lyla for helping with the pages.***